Plastic injection moulding of the highest quality
Whether modern injection moulding machines or highly complex handling tasks: With our production facilities, we are able to reliably manufacture a wide range of injection moulding product groups.
The production of plastic injection moulded parts is carried out in 3-shift operation on 34 modern injection moulding machines of well-known manufacturers. Annually, we process over 120 different thermoplastics with a total volume of over 1,500 tons. We use different machine concepts in a size range from 25 to 800 tons.
All machines are equipped with the latest control and handling technology. Depending on the requirements, we use 6-axis robots, servo handling systems and individually adapted handling technology from our own equipment manufacturing.
Whether we manufacture prototypes, produce precision tools or plastic parts – we always ensure an optimal process flow. In terms of quality and cost reduction.
Plastic injection moulding equipment at a glance:
- Power range from 250 kN to 8000 kN clamping force
- Processing of all thermoplastics with injection weights from 0.5 g to 2,500 g
- Multi-component technology up to 2200 kN
- Injection moulding machines with vertically arranged injection units
- Central drying and material supply
- Central cooling and heat recovery
- Clean room for assembly and packaging