Quality assurance: Experienced employees and modern measurement technology
Plastic parts production in the highest quality
Quality planning, control and monitoring of plastic parts production is carried out according to the certification specifications and the individually agreed specifications of our customers. With a focus on process optimization and careful use of resources, we subject each sub-step to your specific quality specifications.
In order to meet the high quality requirements of plastic parts production, we rely on optimized production processes and the use of state-of-the-art measuring and monitoring technology – controlled and documented in the Babtec CAQ system. In our trained Quality Assurance team, all the necessary tools for the analysis and optimization of potential errors are regularly applied and measures are initiated.
Our QM system is regularly monitored by TÜV Rheinland in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. The respirators are regularly monitored by DEKRA in accordance with “PSA Product Test Module C2”.
In order to meet the high quality requirements, we rely on optimized production processes and the use of the latest measuring and monitoring technology – controlled and documented in the Babtec CAQ system.
Features of our quality assurance:
- Features of our quality assurance:
Certifications: ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Use of self-developed test equipment and camera systems
- Testing of individual customer requirements and regulations if necessary development of specific test equipment
- Use of all common software tools for consistent complaint handling and process optimization
- Traceable, transparent documentation and data backup
- CAQ system from Babtec